The Bad Boy Trait
According to a published study, women choose bad boys because their hormones make them do so. It seems that, in a totally non-counter intuitive move, an ovulating woman’s hormones influence her to pick bad boys over more obviously dependable men. Guys all across the world have heard about the bad boy. He seems to get most of the girls, and guys have accepted the fact that “nice guys finish last.”
To the contrary, that is completely false. The reason nice guys seem to fail with women isn’t because they are nice, but it is because of all the other traits nice guys seem to harbor. A lot of nice guys tend to be also physically and emotionally clingy, overly sensitive, and just a over-all pushover. They will treat everyone nicely, even people that are rude and inconsiderate. They need people to approve them and like them, and they try to achieve this goal by being nice to everyone. These guys will treat a girl nicely, but they lack a strong personality or identity.
A list of ways how you can can become a “good” bad boy!
1) Be a man: Maximize on your character, be strong or become strong. Accept your flaws and start being better. No one is perfect, and some people will not like you, its simple as abc. This is the most important step and concept to understand, and once you have mastered it, you will be living the life of a free man.
2) Be confident or change yourself to be: Commit yourself to boosting your confidence, get rid of your worries. Talk confidently, breathe confidently, walk confidently and let every action that you do reflect your confidence. Self confidence makes men irresistible to women.
3) Decisiveness is an essential aspect of manliness. No soldier wants to be under the command of an officer who stands flat-footed in the midst of crisis. No woman desires a beau who cannot decide what he wants in a relationship. No boss appreciates an employee who cannot make decisions on the fly. And no person respects the man who orders a burger and then spends the rest of the night talking about how he should have gotten fajitas.
4) Have a hobby:Anything that uses your time, and makes you happy. It should be something that you’re passionate about, something you like, and something that you can build on! If you don’t have or want a hobby, at-least volunteer. Use your time to make someone else happy!
5) Self-respect: Create a standard for what you will accept or won’t accept from people, and follow through with it. The most important part of having self respect is to not put up with people, men and women, who are disrespectful toward you, your family or friends.
6) Emotional Hulk: As a man, you must be a pillar of strength that your family, friends, and especially women can lean on. Let go of the need to whine, complain or moan. Realize, no matter how much you complain or vent, it won’t change your reality. Life isn’t fair, and it will never be. Men don’t complain. Simply, suck it up and handle it.
7) Be a leader of your life in every situation -If you want to talk to that girl, or want to get that job, go do it. Do what is right for you because no one else will!
8) Be Healthy: Workout or participate in some form of physical activity everyday. Regular exercise helps improve your mood, energy, and overall health! This is a critical part of helping you improve your emotional control, as it helps maintain the daily stress level. Working out also improves your confidence dramatically, so workout!
Men In Malta