The Huntsman is more than familiar with the healing power of nature, his environment providing the ‘inspiration’ for his sustenance and the ritual reinvigoration of his skin – especially after shaving. This process of taking blade-to-face can cause skin irritation, razor burn and ingrown hairs.
ManCave have developed a natural post-shave treatment to help skin recover from the shaving process combining healing essential oils with soothing natural actives. The ManCave Post Shave Balm uses Menthyl PCA to slowly release menthol over time to give a long lasting cooling effect while the anti-microbial Copper PCA helps optimise the skin’s recovery process. Using nature’s elite forces, our Post Shave Balm combines the plant extract Aloe Vera with cooling Cucumber to effectuate soothing and jumpstart the healing process of your skin.
The alcohol-free treatment uses natural astringent Witch Hazel to help relieve minor skin irritations and close pores to stop them getting clogged up – hence helping prevent ingrown-hairs.
Post Shave Balm Key Ingredients:
Menthyl PCA, Witch Hazel, Cucumber Oil, Aloe Vera, Copper PCA, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, L-Arginine, Panthenol & 12 Essential Oils.
What It Does:
- Menthyl PCA ensures the gradual release of menthol to give sustained and gentle cooling sensation, soothing skin
- The anti-microbial Copper PCA helps to optimise the healing process of skin
- Cucumber & Aloe Vera combine to help hydrate skin and soothe razor burn
- Contains natural astringent Witch Hazel to help relieve minor skin irritations and close pores
- Po-vitamin B5, Panthenol helps to moisturise skin
Note: To save your face from further punishment, this PostShave treatment is Alcohol-Free
How To Use:
The shaving process can be hard on your skin, but thanks our ManCave Shave regime that no longer has to be the case. After your natural shave with the ManCave ShaveGel, massage ManCave’s Post ShaveBalm liberally onto shaven area until absorbed. Enjoy the soothing sensation!