“You must never underestimate the power of the eyebrow”
We guys tend to take, very little care for our eyebrows. So before we get to the nitty-gritty of it all, let’s take a moment of reflection and honor the eyebrows with some mere true eyebrow facts.
- Eyebrows as a vital use for facial recognition. They are much more important then eyes when it comes to deciphering facial expressions of people.
- The average hair count of a single ungroomed eyebrow at any instant, is that of around 500 hairs!
- Ginormous uni-brows were once considered a special factor showing that you are a criminal.
- The eyebrow also helps in keeping your eye protected from any sweat and rain.
- The arch shape diverts the rain or sweat around to the sides of our face.
- The longest eyebrow hair belongs to Toshie Kawakami (Japan) and was 15.1 cm on 22 January 2008
- In the US there is a parlour which specializes only on eyebrow art. This parlour has a massive waiting line and such an art would cost somewhere near to $2000!!
- A Hair transplant for eyebrows, is actually a real procedure, typically costing upwards of $3000.
- Eyebrow wigs are available in a variety of shapes and colors. Most are made with human hair.
- A human eyebrow lasts for only ten weeks while a hair can keep intact with a human head for about five years.