Blackheads are a common type of men’s acne that usually affects guys with oily skin. Before we talk about how to get rid of blackheads and manage oily skin, it helps to have a better understanding of what blackheads are.
[info]What Are Blackheads?[/info]
They get their name from their color; when your pores get clogged from debris such as dead skin cells and oil, a plug forms. If this plug leaves a large enough opening for air to get in, melanin (the pigment that gives skin and hair its color) within the pore oxidizes and turns the plug black. The most common spot for blackheads to form is the nose, which tends to be the oiliest spot of the face. Although nose blackheads are a nuisance, they aren’t as unflattering as other types of men’s acne like whiteheads.
[info]Controlling the Growth of Blackheads[/info]
To get rid of blackheads, you need an effective men’s acne skincare routine to remove dead skin cells and other debris that can clear your pores. Try the following tips to get rid of blackheads and manage oily skin better.
1) Wash your face with a men’s face wash. A lot of us guys don’t know the first thing about men’s skin care. We think we can get away with using just some soap and water to control oily skin and get rid of blackheads. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. You’re better off using a men’s daily face wash. Unlike soap and water, a men’s face wash won’t dry out your skin, which can cause irritation and even contribute to nose blackheads. Following this up with a men’s face lotion offers some of the best protection and treatment against nose blackheads and other forms of men’s acne.
2) Always have your men’s face wash handy. Nose blackheads can form anywhere anytime — when you’re at home, at work or on vacation. Just because you’re away from home doesn’t mean you should go easy on your men’s face regimen. Having a men’s face cream or men’s face wash in your usual travel bag doesn’t hurt either.
3) Use the correct moisturizer for your skin. Search for moisturizers which are dedicated for oily skin. This contributes in controlling clogged pores slowing down blackhead warfare!
4) Exfoliate. Exfoliating stops nose blackheads before they start by digging deep into pores to remove dirt and other debris. Using a men’s face scrub every other day can help prevent and get rid of blackheads — but don’t overdo it.
5) Give yourself a men’s facial. You don’t need to go to the spa to treat yourself to a facial. You can do this in the comfort of your home. A men’s facial not only helps prevent and get rid of blackheads, but also leaves your face feeling refreshed. The feel of a men’s face mask is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Men in Malta – Literature